精彩推荐:青光眼 白内障 近视 远视 散光 斜视弱视 角膜溃疡 角膜炎 沙眼 眼外伤 更多疾病
大众频道
专业频道
时尚频道
互动频道
疾 病 | 保 健 | 爱眼动态 | 名医名院
知 识 | 美 食 | 自检自测 | 爱眼纪事
资 讯 | 临 床 | 学 术 | 文 献
图 谱 | 医 患 | 继 教 | 家 园
五官之美 | 整 形 | 美 容
眼镜一族 | 妆 容 | 图 库
眼科在线 | 预留位置
眼科知道 | 在线咨询
  当前位置: 中华眼科在线 >> 医学频道 >> 医学英语 切换到繁體中文 用户登录 新用户注册
医患常用英语

http://www.cnophol.com 2008-6-23 10:29:54 中华眼科在线

 

N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?
 你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
 Who is your host?
 谁接待你?

P: I am a delegate of… delegation.
 我是……代表团的团员。

N: who is paying?
 谁替你付款?
 Can you charge it to your organization?
 你能在你的单位报销吗?
 Will they reimburse you?
 他们给你报销吗?

P: I pay for myself.
 我自己付款(我自费)。
 I think they will reimburs me.
 我想他们会给我报销。
 I think they will give me the money back.
 我想他们会把钱还给我的。

N: Please pay fou the registration.
 请交挂号费。

P: How much?
 多少钱?

N: Here is your receipt and change.
 这是收据和找回的钱。
 Have you any small change?
 你有零钱吗?
 This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.
 这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。

P: Yes, I will.
 好,照办。

N: What's wrong with you today?
 你今天哪里不舒服?
 Which department do you want to register with?
 你要挂哪科的号?

P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst).
 我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。

P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It It ches badly.
 我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。

N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.
 我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。

Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.

N: Please take her temperature under her arm.
 请给她试试腋温。
 We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?
 我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。

Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.
 可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。

P: I would like to see a dentist.
 我想见一位牙科医生。

N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
 补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?

P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.
 我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。

N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?
 好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

P: Ten o'clock suits me better.
 十点钟对我更合适。

N: Please come with me.
 请随我来。

P: How long must I wait?
 我还需要等多久?

N:  Your turn is next.
 下一个就轮到你了。
 There are two more patients before you.
 在你前面还有两个病人。
 It's your turn now.
 该你看病了。
 The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.

 

上一页  [1] [2] 

(来源:互联网)(责编:zhanghui)

下一条: 没有了
更多关于(眼睛,中华眼科在线,眼科,英语)的信息
  热门图文

“隐形族”21天护眼全

我国49%人正用隐形“毁

绿茶洗眼明目动人

夏日艳阳天挑出好墨镜
  健康新看点
  健康多视点
  图话健康

Copyright © 2007 中华眼科在线 网站备案序列号: 京ICP备08009675号
本网站由五景药业主办 北京金鼎盛世医学传媒机构负责运营 国家医学教育发展中心提供学术支持
服务电话:010-63330565 服务邮箱: [email protected]